Website ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
UN Simulation of Afghanistan
ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
25-26-27 Dec 2016
Vacancy Number: AIMUN-009
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Position: Volunteers Manager
Reporting Line: Organizing Committee Director
No # of positions: 1
ASHNA International Model UN conference is one of the departments of ASHNA International Youth Association (AIYA) one of the umbrella organizations of ASHNA NGO registered under ministry of economy (2092) established in 2011.
ASHNA International Model UN (AIMUN) is a mock of UN conference conducting for the first time in Kabul, Afghanistan with the help of youth to invite all the national/international delegates for discussion, debate and deliberation of the different top priority issues of security, economics, social & political within the specific committees in coordination & in line with the UN policies/procedures to provide a resolution for the government, UN & other international agencies.
Organizes, coordinates and manages the recruitment of volunteers for the board, various committees, departments and association programs.
Developing a general policy/procedure for volunteers to maintain a good working environment in the AIMUN 2015.
Works with social, civic and local organizations to develop partnerships, where appropriate, to develop and/or utilize volunteers.
Develops and implements training programs for all volunteers.
Maintains updated records on all volunteers.
Sets up and attends volunteer meetings. Reports to staff on volunteer activities as needed.
Recommends and develops ongoing volunteer utilization.
Develops and implements a volunteer recognition program
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 2-3 years experience in voluntarily services management in national/international conferences.
• Committed toward volunteerism activities in the organization.
• Fluency in English, Dari & Pashtu.
• Excellent management in administration.
• The ability to think creatively and be proactive in program management
• High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff, members of donor organizations, funders and policy makers
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Ability to work collaboratively, supportively, and respectfully with others
If you are interested to apply for this volunteer position please indicate the vacancy number mentioned above along with the position such as “Volunteers Manager-AIMUN-009” submitting your updated resume to the following email address: