Website ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
UN Simulation of Afghanistan
ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
Vacancy Number: AIMUN-003
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Position: Food & Beverages Officer
Reporting Line: Administration Manager
No # of positions: 2
ASHNA International Model UN conference is one of the departments of ASHNA International Youth Association (AIYA) one of the umbrella organizations of ASHNA NGO registered under ministry of economy (2092) established in 2011.
ASHNA International Model UN (AIMUN) is a mock of UN conference conducting for the first time in Kabul, Afghanistan with the help of youth to invite all the national/international delegates for discussion, debate and deliberation of the different top priority issues of security, economics, social & political within the specific committees in coordination & in line with the UN policies/procedures to provide a resolution for the government, UN & other international agencies.
Responsible for ensuring maximum customer service and satisfaction.
Responsible for ordering the food and beverages from all the responsible hotels.
Making sure that all the delegates has received the appropriate foods/beverages into their desks.
Production of quality food and high standards of service.
Coordinates and supervises the daily operational requirements of all Food and Beverage outlets and supervises the sales of food and beverage items.
Executes all the purposes to the strategic mission and vision of the Food and Beverage department by implementing the instructions provided by the Administration Manager
Finalizing the agreement with the relevant hotel to provide the appropriate foods/beverages to the event in accordance to the menu.
Making sure to receive and pay the bills of the hotel in coordination with the Administration Manager.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in event management in national/international conferences.
• Committed toward volunteerism activities in the organization.
• Fluency in English, Dari & Pashtu.
• Excellent management in administration.
• The ability to think creatively and be proactive in program management
• High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff, members of donor organizations, funders and policy makers
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Ability to work collaboratively, supportively, and respectfully with others
If you are interested to apply for this volunteer position please indicate the vacancy number mentioned above along with the position such as “Food & Beverages Officer-AIMUN-003” submitting your updated resume to the following email address: