ASHNA International Youth Association (AIYA)
Young Women for Social Change (YWSC)
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Type: Monitoring and Evaluation Officer (Interns)
Host: ASHNA INTERNATIONAL YOUTH ASSOCIATION (AIYA)
Reporting Line: Program/Operation Director and above
No # of seats: 02
Start Date: 21-May-2016
Expiry Date: 21-May-2017
The ASHNA International Youth Association (AIYA) is umbrella youth organization of Assistance to Support Humanity and Need for Aid (ASHNA) Organization which was found it by Mohammad Sabir Ahmadzai in 2013, AIYA is an independent and democratic youth-led association which is non-profit, non-governmental and non-political International Association, representing youth from across the world. It works to empower youth and promote their interests. It works for young people and exists to represent the views of youth to the governments, international communities and decision-makers at all levels in promoting and increasing participation of youth in the social and the public life, where young people develop as leaders, encouraged and supported to achieve their fullest potential as global citizens.
- Management and organizing the awards operational program.
Project Management and monitoring and evaluation.
- Overall management of the operation in terms of development with the local media and sponsoring organization.
- Supporting marketing and strategic planning activities, designing and implementing the policies/procedures on the relevant department.
- Filing, storage & retrieval of AIYA activities.
- Prepares and sends business and private correspondence.
- Document preparation & control internal communications.
- Transparency in selection of nominees through the elected board of operation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operation Director and Above.
Qualification & Experience:
- 12th Grade Pass, University student or graduated.
- 6month to 1 year experience in managing the administrative tasks.
- Committed toward volunteerism activities in the organization.
- Fluency in English, Dari & Pashtu.
- Excellent management in administrative skills.
- The ability to think creatively and be proactive in program management.
- High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff, members of donor organizations, founders and policy makers.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Ability to work collaboratively, supportively, and respectfully with others
1- Three recommendation letters, at least one of which is from a faculty member.
2- A one-page statement concerning the reason why you should be selected as an intern.
3- Copy of your latest transcript or Valid University ID.
4- Any other documents that you want to submit in support of your application.
If you are interested to apply for the internships 2016, please indicate the number mentioned above along with the position such as “M&E” submitting your updated resume to the following email address: