Website ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
UN Simulation of Afghanistan
ASHNA International Model United Nations (ASHNAIMUN)
25-26-27 Oct 2016
Vacancy Number: AIMUN-006
Location: Kabul, Afghanistan
Position: Sponsorship Officer
Reporting Line: Sponsorship Manager
No # of positions: 3
ASHNA International Model UN conference is one of the departments of ASHNA International Youth Association (AIYA) one of the umbrella organizations of ASHNA NGO registered under ministry of economy (2092) established in 2011.
ASHNA International Model UN (AIMUN) is a mock of UN conference conducting for the first time in Kabul, Afghanistan with the help of youth to invite all the national/international delegates for discussion, debate and deliberation of the different top priority issues of security, economics, social & political within the specific committees in coordination & in line with the UN policies/procedures to provide a resolution for the government, UN & other international agencies.
Preparing, planning and project managing of all the activities in sponsorship/marketing aspect of meetings with donor agencies, universities, national/international companies, NGO’s and other institutions.
Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company’s external PR agency to see them executed.
Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
Supporting the Sponsorship manager in day to day sponsorship/marketing activities.
Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Implementation of the sponsorship goals per the program needs
Ensure all materials are required for fundraising required are in order and organized.
Attending the weekly meetings for sponsorship and marketing.
Maintain proper records for fundraising are required by the manager.
Present concept paper along with other supporting documents to the donor required.
Ensure that all the commitments are provided according to the terms of the respective donor.
Reporting to the manager required on weekly basis.
Any other duty assigned by the manager.
Qualification & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• 1-2 years experience in marketing/sponsorship in fund raising with different national/international organizations.
• Committed toward volunteerism activities in the organization.
• Fluency in English, Dari & Pashtu.
• Excellent management and administrative skills
• The ability to think creatively and be proactive in program management
• High level of interpersonal skills and cultural sensitivity to effectively interact with all levels of staff, members of donor organizations, funders and policy makers
• Self-motivated and well organized
• Ability to work collaboratively, supportively, and respectfully with others
If you are interested to apply for this volunteer position please indicate the vacancy number mentioned above along with the position such as “Sponsorship Officer-AIMUN-006” submitting your updated resume to the following email address: